Thursday, 16 April 2020

Postpartum during Coronavirus

Hey mummies, I’m writing here just to try and get a bit of support really as I really feel as though i’m about to loose my mind. 

Last week I gave birth to my little girl 4 weeks before her due date due to high blood pressure. Not only was this a shock to the system, I can’t even see my parents and they haven’t even met their grandchild!!! 

I live alone as I am not with the baby daddy, so I literally have no help at all. I’m a first time mum and really struggling in self isolation, they say postnatal depression can be common but I feel like the odds are against me and my mental health right now. I’m tired, emotional and exhausted. 

Hopefully this will all be over soon and I can be reunited with my family when I need them the most… 

The post Postpartum during Coronavirus appeared first on It's Handmade.



from It's Handmade https://www.itshandmade.co.uk/postpartum-during-coronavirus

No comments:

Post a Comment