Tuesday, 14 April 2020

Talking to your kids about Coronavirus!

Hi Mummies

Just would like to know how much you are telling your children about the coronavirus.  I have a 7 year old and an 11 year old boy. My 11 year old seems quite relaxed about it all hes just happy to be off school and sleeping in late. My 7 year old seems really stressed about it and wants to talk non stop asking questions I dont even know the answers to myself. I try to reaasure him all the time everything will be ok and I will not open the news when he is around as this sets my anxiety off never mind his. Would be so grateful to hear what you are telling your children, any advice would be brilliant, thanks!

The post Talking to your kids about Coronavirus! appeared first on It's Handmade.



from It's Handmade https://www.itshandmade.co.uk/talking-to-your-kids-about-coronavirus

No comments:

Post a Comment