Hello everyone,
I just thought I would pop on quickly for some advice. Me and my husband have a child already who is now 1 years old. We have always wanted 3 children and would like them to be quite close in age so they can grow up together sharing all of their childhood memories at roughly the same stage in their lives.
Although I am pretty concerned if this is a good idea right now with what’s going on with COVID-19? Should we put our baby plans on hold or continue to try and live our lives as the new norm?
I guess there’s so much to consider such as the hospital appointments, giving birth, being at high risk during pregnancy… but then again, this could go on for years and should we really put our lives on hold forever as this is a big decision and one that’s really important to us, to expand our brood.
Please be kind on your thoughts as I know this could get quite heated. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion and I would love to hear it, thanks 
The post Should I Continue To Try For Baby During This Pandemic? appeared first on It's Handmade.
from It's Handmade https://www.itshandmade.co.uk/should-i-continue-to-try-for-baby-during-this-pandemic
No comments:
Post a Comment