Hi everyone. I hate to admit this but I am really struggling with everything at the moment, I have two kids under 5 and married to a spanish man. I have lived in spain for the last 10 years with my husband but we split a year ago and I tried to still live over in spain as that is my life and all my kids have ever known but unfortunately I couldnt afford to live there on my own. We moved back to the UK 2 months ago and I am currently not working and have to support me and my children without any help from the father. I am living with my friend at the moment which is also not easy as she has two kids and its very hectic for us all but I have no money and Cannot find a job that I can work around the kids as childcare is very expensive. I am not entitled to any help atall from the govement as I have been out of the country for so long, but I just dont know what to do ? I have currently lent money from my friends but I cant live like this. Does anybody know what I can do or how I can get help please ???
The post No money and no support appeared first on It's Handmade.
from It's Handmade https://www.itshandmade.co.uk/no-money-and-no-support
No comments:
Post a Comment