Now I know this is something not every mum will agree with, but I am going to share my story as to why me and my husband are anti-vax parents!
We decided to independently gather information about vaccinations to make our own informed decisions, without feeling pressure to follow recommendations from experts. Now I know this might sound scary but in doing so me and my husband had to agree that whaever happens to our children will be our responsibility.
Some of the ingredients in vaccines have been linked to carcinogenic risks and can cause more harm than good! We beleive in allowing our kids to experience childhood illnesses to boost their own immunity. We are also concerned about putting chemicals into our children’s bodies, not to mention the link to Autism.
There is definitely a need for more information from medical providers and just because you are told to vaccinate it doesn’t mean you should… don’t be a sheep, do your research and make your own choice, if you then still decide to vaccinate then that’s all good!
The post Why I do NOT Allow My Children to be Vaccinated appeared first on It's Handmade.
from It's Handmade https://www.itshandmade.co.uk/why-i-do-not-allow-my-children-to-be-vaccinated
No comments:
Post a Comment