Tuesday 28 April 2020

I’ve let myself go since having kids

Since having kids I feel like i have really lost myself. I never wear makeup like i used to, never do my hair or care about what clothes I wear. The mum bun, lounge wear and black eye bags seem to be my go to style right now. I’ve gained around 10kg in weight too and my youngest is now 8 months old. 

What can I do to get motivated again? I feel miserable about myself but I don’t know where to start as I feel like i just don’t have enough time to myself to do anything!

I would love to hear your tips, what you do to keep fit and healthy and feeling good about yourselves. Please help me find my motivation and confidence again!

The post I’ve let myself go since having kids appeared first on It's Handmade.



from It's Handmade https://www.itshandmade.co.uk/ive-let-myself-go-since-having-kids

No comments:

Post a Comment