Thursday 25 June 2020

When it just all gets too much…

Motherhood and marriage are definitely two battlefields of their own. Some days I can feel like I am on top of the world and got everything under control then others I feel like i am drowning in tears and exhaustion. 

I am a work from home mum with a 11 month old baby boy with a husband who works approx 15 hours a day 6 days a week. I am isoalted from my friends as I do not have a car to drive and my family live in another country. Now I am not trying to look for sympathy here or play the violins but my god is it tough. 

Some days I feel like I can’t carry on and my mind goes to some pretty dark places wondering if my son would be better off with my mum and dad and that I wasn’t here. Sometimes I dread waking up in the morning because it’s a new day on repeat.

Then other days I can be so motivated, saving up money, focusing on house rennovations and be focusing on work when baby naps. 

I think you just got to embrace the bad days as you would the good instead of trying to block them out. Accept the emotions, let the tears flood in and release as tomorrow is a new day. I know I am a strong person to get through this on my own, I just wish others would recognize that sometimes… 

The post When it just all gets too much… appeared first on It's Handmade.



from It's Handmade https://www.itshandmade.co.uk/when-it-just-all-gets-too-much

No comments:

Post a Comment