Tuesday 23 April 2019

Housework

Hey everyone,


I am new to all this blog stuff but i thought it would be nice to get advice and connect with other mummies out there.


What do you mummies struggle with the most?


I find HOUSEWORK is basically impossible! I have 3 children under 5 years of age and I am constantly cleaning , cooking or doing the dishes and never have time to even sit down with my babies!

I have recently found another mummy’s cleaning schedule and its only the fifth day on this now but wow this has already helped me out so much and feel I have more time with my babies!

I mean my house is still not perfect and I don’t think it will be for a long time yet but its as clean as it can be with 3 wild children around.

I just thought as this wonderful mummy shared her cleaning schedule it really helped me and that’s what I would like to do to help others who are struggling, So if any of you mummies are struggling like i did then get yourself a cleaning schedule stick it on the fridge with your daily tasks and just one big task every day and stick to it!

This has changed my life just by having a schedule and being organised rather than walking around each room thinking what to do first. If anyone else has any other tips they have for keeping on top of the housework i would love to hear them!
Thanksss

The post Housework appeared first on It's Handmade.



from It's Handmade https://www.itshandmade.co.uk/housework

No comments:

Post a Comment