Tuesday 24 September 2019

Smoking during pregnancy

Hi

I am currently 16 weeks pregnant and will be a single mum! Me and my partner had been together for 3 years but as soon as I told him I was pregnant he went strange with me and then 4 weeks later finished with me and told me he is not ready to start a family. I am heart broken but I know everything will be ok,I know lots of people raise babies alone. I am 25 and have smoked since I was about 18. I have tried to stop since being pregnant but I just cant do it , its the only thing that keeps me sane. My family are always telling me I have to stop for the baby and I know I should but I have tried I have spoken to the midwife about this and even her advice has not been able to stop me. Has anyone got any advice on how to stop ?

The post Smoking during pregnancy appeared first on It's Handmade.



from It's Handmade https://www.itshandmade.co.uk/smoking-during-pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment