Wednesday 29 January 2020

I’ve lost friends because of my child’s behaviour!

Hi guys, 

I thought I would quickly share my story and see if there are any mums out there who can relate or help with my situation! 

I’m 29, and a single mum with a little girl who is 6 years old. To say she is a handful is an understatement, she is wild and very difficult to discipline and keep calm. It makes me dread going to children’s parties with her because I know all the mum’s talk about her and my parenting skills, gossiping with eachother, “why can’t she control her child” “why isn’t she giving her a good slap” 

Truth be told, I honestly don’t know how to handle her or how to control her. I wish I could, I wish I was the mum who had all of her shit together with a child who would listen but It just doesn’t happen for me and I have lost friends because of it. My friends who all have children don’t want to see us anymore because they don’t want her behaviour to rub off on their own children which is heartbreaking. 

I have tried disciplining her but she just hits her head off the wall, spits and bites me if I even raise my voice. I don’t know what to do, please help!!

The post I’ve lost friends because of my child’s behaviour! appeared first on It's Handmade.



from It's Handmade https://www.itshandmade.co.uk/ive-lost-friends-because-of-my-childs-behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment